To book the Suffolk Park Hall please:
- Check the calendar to see the time slots that are available.
- Read the 'Hire Agreement & Condition' information.
- Complete the on-line form, OR;
- You will then be sent an invoice for the hire fee due with details of how to pay.
- If you wish to hire the hall on a regular basis you must also forward a copy of your public liability insurance policy.
- Please note that your preferred time slot can not be confirmed until receipt of the appropriate paper-work.
50% of hiring fee and security deposit must be given one month in advance.
Payment is to be made one month in advance to secure booking. The booking officer is to be notified of any changes in regular bookings. Payment details are to be sent to SPH email address providing rates and dates for each payment made. The committee has the right to ask regular hirers to vacate the hall for up to 3 booking/ sessionsper year with one months notice for special events.
Total payment (including the bond ) is due one month prior to the event. No more than 100 people allowed at private event.
A security bond is held until inspection and released when the hire agreement has been fully adhered to. All or part of the bond can be retained unless the following conditions are adhered to:
- The hall is left clean and in the same condition it was prior to the event.
- The property is left secure.
- All rubbish has been removed inside the hall. Bins are provided courtesy of the caravan park but not availabe over xmas and Easter. At these times you must make your own arrangements for rubbish removal.
- The key has been rturned.