Telephone: 0429 466 260
Contacts - Website
Terms of Reference
• To maximise income and promote optimum usage of the Hall.
• To care for and maintain the facility, through responsible day to day management.
• To ensure the safety of the patrons, contractors and volunteers at the Hall.
• To provide short and long-term strategic marketing direction for the Hall.
• To ensure compliance with Council policies and all relevant legislation.
• To ensure compliance with Council's adopted fees and charges, Work, Health and Safety and other legislation relevant to the operations of the facility.
• To provide recommendations to Council for function improvements and/or upgrades to the facilities.
• To source and secure grant funding opportunities for Council's consideration.
• To plan and undertake fund raising activities as required.
• To develop procedures for equity of access to the facilities for the local community.
• To ensure that negative impacts on the environment and neighbours are minimised.
• To strive for a "break-even" or profitable annual financial position (after all operational, short and long-term maintenance, building insurance and other costs).
Capacity: 90 (To be confirmed)
Facilities: 1 Hall, kitchen, 9 Tables, 90 Chairs, Crockery for 90 persons
Amenities: Disability access
Cr Cate Coorey
Cr Simon Richardson
(Alternate Council delegate)
Joy Taylor (Bookings/Secretary)
Colleen Barton (Treasurer)
Margaret Wiles (Chair)